Ucapan Natal Khusus Untuk Orangtua
Natal adalah hari raya umat Kristen yang diperingati setiap tahun oleh umat Kristiani pada tanggal 25 Desember untuk memperingati hari kelahiran Yesus Kristus. Natal dirayakan dalam kebaktian malam pada tanggal 24 Desember; dan kebaktian pagi tanggal 25 Desember. Beberapa gereja Ortodoks merayakan Natal pada tanggal 6 Januari (lihat pula Epifani). Dalam tradisi barat, peringatan Natal juga mengandung aspek non-agamawi. Beberapa tradisi Natal yang berasal dari Barat antara lain adalah pohon Natal, kartu Natal, bertukar hadiah antara teman dan anggota keluarga serta kisah tentang Santa Klaus atau Sinterklas.
Peringatan hari kelahiran Yesus tidak pernah menjadi perintah Kristus untuk dilakukan. Cerita dari Perjanjian Baru tidak pernah menyebutkan adanya perayaan hari kelahiran Yesus dilakukan oleh gereja awal. Klemens dari Aleksandria mengejek orang-orang yang berusaha menghitung dan menentukan hari kelahiran Yesus. Dalam abad-abad pertama, hidup kerohanian anggota-anggota jemaat lebih diarahkan kepada kebangkitan Yesus. Natal tidak mendapat perhatian. Perayaan hari ulang tahun umumnya – terutama oleh Origenes – dianggap sebagai suatu kebiasaan kafir: orang orang seperti Firaun dan Herodes yang merayakan hari ulang tahun mereka. Orang Kristen tidak berbuat demikian: orang Kristen merayakan hari kematiannya sebagai hari ulang tahunnya.
Ucapan Natal Khusus Untuk Orangtua
- Mom and dad, you are the “Merry” to my “Christmas”, you two can make my dreams come true!
- This holiday season, I’ll make it a new beginning for our relationship. I love both of you Mom and Dad. Merry Christmas dad, mom!
- Sparkling wine, sparkling eyes; may the stars make both of you shine tonight!
- Bright blinking lights all around, the very best parents, in you two I have found!
- Take a look into my eyes and see that my dreams of a White Christmas are only with both of you!
Sharing our thoughts together
while celebrating this season is such a happy thing.
I hope we could be like this every day. Merry Christmas dad, mom!
I wish that you will have a meaningful celebration
of Christmas with your family.
Season’s Greetings to you, honey!
Even if we are not together this Christmas,
I want you to know that you are always here in my heart.
Let us enjoy celebrating the birth of Jesus with we families.
Merry Christmas dad, mom!
I feel secured every time I am with you.
The same way that I feel saved and forgiven every time I pray.
Merry Christmas dad, mom!
- Merry Christmas. Mom, I might not believe in Santa anymore, but I sure believe in you! You make every Christmas legendary.
- Merry Christmas. To my mother, you always make everyone around you feel warm and cozy! Wishing you a Christmas full of love and joy.\
- Merry Christmas. To my Mother, You embody the true spirit of Christmas. Thank you for always giving of yourself and loving me so well.
- Merry Christmas. Mom, you make the season merry and bright! I hope your holiday is better than a figgy pudding and more fun than sleigh ride!
- Merry Christmas. To my darling Mother, Your love knows no bounds. May all the peace and joy of Christmas fill your heart the whole year through.
- Merry Christmas. To My Dear Mother or Father, May fresh hope and bright beginnings be yours this Christmas. I love you so much!
- Merry Christmas. Mom, I’m thankful there is a time like this holiday when we can be together and get to spend time catching up.
- Mom dad, even though we don’t get to see each other, know that you are always in my heart. Merry Christmas
- My favorite thing about Christmas was baking with you. I think about you a lot during this time of the year. I love you, Mom.
- Mom, having a mom like you is an amazing gift in my life. I’ll always treasure. Wishing You Very MERRY CHRISTMAS
- And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time – Jesus Christ
- Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection – Winston Churchill
- Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace – Pope Francis
Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart – Washington Irving
- Oh sharp diamond, my mother! I could not count the cost of all your faces, your moods- that present that I lost. Sweet girl, my deathbed, my jewel-fingered lady, your portrait flickered all night by the bulbs of the tree.
May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.
- Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season. Merry Christmas
- “I wish you mom and dad a merry Christmas. I send loads of love and wish that your Christmas be one of the best with beautiful moments celebrated together with love.”
- “We wish you a merry Christmas, mom in law. Let this Christmas fill your life with moments of happiness and let there be festivity all around your life. I send love and best wishes for you.”
- “For my sweet mother who is in heaven, May Lord Jesus blesses you with happiness and much love wherever you are. I send you love through my prayers and wish you merry Christmas wherever you are now.”
“Mother, ask for a gold ear ring to Santa for making you look more beautiful. I have my list of wishes and will be soon there with you to discuss. Have a merry Christmas, my lovely mother.”
- “Merry Christmas to you mom and biggest thanks for being my mother, for being so caring and loving, for being there for me always.. May you are always happy and smiling.”
- “Santa gave me the most precious gift as you… the one who would always love me in good and in bad… Merry Christmas to the world’s best mother… May God always bless us.”
- “I pray for your health and happiness, smiles and laughter because you are the most special person in my life mother… Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year to you.”
“Dear cute mom in law, I wish you love and merry Christmas on this beautiful Christmas festival. Let Lord Jesus give you all the happiness and love in the world for your life always.”
- “For a beautiful mom in heaven, I send you Christmas wishes through my prayers and pray to Lord to bless you with love and prosperity wherever you are now. I wish you celebrate Christmas will all festivity.”
- “For a sweet mom in law, I send Christmas wishes and beautiful gifts along with this card on this Christmas festive occasion. Let Lord bless you with prosperity and happiness always.”
- “Christmas is a beautiful occasion to celebrate together with you, dear mom and dad. I send love and Christmas wishes and a happy festive celebration of Christmas. “
- “Every Christmas you would buy me gifts when I was small and now I buy you gifts because you are growing old. Wishing Merry Christmas to the world’s best mom who is surely the most amazing person. Love you mom.”
- “Santa Claus came in my dreams and asked me to get you to the same departmental store to buy you a present for you. I know you are not as old as you look and would surely be up for shopping. Wishing warm Merry Xmas 2016 to my adorable mom.”
- Mom, your love is far more precious to me than all of the gifts beneath the Christmas tree. Merry Christmas!
- Thank you so much for always being there for me and making my Christmas memories so special. Don’t ever forget how much you mean to me, Mom!
You’re a wonderful mom who is always spreading so much joy to those who are blessed to be in your family circle. Merry Christmas, Mom.
- Giving comes so naturally to you, mom. You’ve always put your family before yourself. This Christmas, I want to let you know how much I appreciate your love.
- M is for Meeting needs
O is for Opening hearts
M is for Making memories
- Thank you, Mom, for all you do at Christmas and all year long.
I’m so blessed to have a mom who works so hard to make the holidays meaningful.
- Thank you for all you’ve done for me. Merry Christmas, Mom!
- Mom, caring and sharing come so naturally to you. Christmas is the perfect time to thank you for all the ways you are a blessing to me.
- If it weren’t for your love and thoughtfulness, Christmas just wouldn’t be the same. Thanks for all the ways you make Christmas merry and bright. Love you, Mom!
- A mother’s love is the sweetest gift I could ever want at Christmas and all the year through. Thanks for always giving it to me. I love you, too, Mom!
The best Christmas gifts are not found under the tree. They’re found in the heart of a mom who constantly shows love to her family. Thanks, Mom. Merry Christmas!
- I love you, Mom, for always being there for me. At Christmas time and all the year through, I want you to know how much I cherish you.
- Mom, you taught me the true meaning of Christmas. As we celebrate the Savior’s birth, I’m so very grateful that you introduced me to His love.
- As we celebrate the coming of our Savior to earth, I want to thank you, mom, for teaching me the meaning of His birth. Merry Christmas, Mom!
- As Mary loved her precious Child, and cared for Him each day, I’m thankful for the mother’s love you’ve shown along life’s way. Merry Christmas, Mom!